Locally Owned. Serving Columbia & Surrounding areas: THERE ARE MANY REASONS WHY OVER 2700 CUSTOMERS HAVE PURCHASED A DOG GUARD OUT-OF-SIGHT PET FENCING SYSTEM. BELOW ARE JUST A FEW. (1) Our mission statement is 100% pet containment…all the time. Everything we do is designed to make certain your pet is trained and remains contained.
(2) We only use commerical grade materials in all installations. All installations include direct burial wire call (tracer cable) which has (3) times the strength of ordinary copper wiring.
(3) We employ experienced people to properly install your system. The installation is very important to make certain all aspects of your system will be trouble free for the life of your pet.
(4) Professional training. We will train you and your pet to teach you how your pet sees their world. Learning is part biology and part repetition. We will teach you exactly when you can fully trust your electronic pet containment system. The training will be designed for your pet and we will spend as much time as necessary until you are comfortable with what has to be done on day 1, day 2, ect.
(5) Follow up. With your permission we will always stay in touch with you. We will touch bases with you at least twice yearly to make certain all is ok and offer to give you a friendly reminder to make certain you change your batteries.
(6) We install a commercial version of the underground electronic pet fencing systems. All systems are not created equal. We work on all Brands of underground electronic pet fencing but we highly recommend the Dog Guard Out-of-Sight pet fencing system because of its advanced technology, high correction receivers which are adjustable, lifetime product warranties, its dependability and it is made in New York.
(7) Dog Guard is an Accredited Member of the (BBB) Better Business Bureau. Our company has never had a complaint filed. We are also members of Home Advisors formerly ServiceMagic which screens and approves all members whom they recommend.
Our systems are guaranteed to fully contain your pet. If our company cannot fully contain your pet within the first 90 days of purchase we will make a 100% money back refund. All we ask is that you allow us to work with your pet if they are breaking thru our system.
phone: (803) 233-1446
Dog Guard of South Carolina is a proud distributor of products. Proudly made in the USA. Serving ALL Columbia, South Carolina (SC) Counties, Including: Richland County, Kershaw County, Lexington County, Lake Murry, and surrounding areas.